Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Holt Avenue and Palomares in 1927 Pomona, California

Holt Avenue and Palomares in 1927 Pomona, California click photo for full image
Looking south from the west side of Holt and Garey Avenues, Pomona..1910-1911 click photo for full image
An 1875 photo looking from 3rd and Main in Pomona, California with the historical oak tree in the distance where the first Christian service was held in the area in 1837 and is now located on Kenoak Place click photo for full image
This is Parker Center, the Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles, California (downtown), near the interstate 10 freeway...This was where the most recent of the "Dragnet" TV shows were supposed to take place, with Jack Webb, the most recent of them being in 1970, 1969 and 1968...In my opinion, however, the best ones were the ones he did in the 50`s and were in black and white...Jack Webb died in 1982...He was married to the singer and actress, Julie London....

click on photo for larger image... ------------------------------------------- Site Meter -----------------------------------------

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Frankdarrah2,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell alaskan construction highway. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
alaskan construction highway. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like alaskan construction highway on interest free credit and you can pay for your alaskan construction highway whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: alaskan construction highway.

Anonymous said...

Dear Frankdarrah2,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell standard specification for road and bridge construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
standard specification for road and bridge construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like standard specification for road and bridge construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your standard specification for road and bridge construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: standard specification for road and bridge construction.

Anonymous said...

Just a few words about something related to photos. You may not believe but I meet someone special in online dating service with picture personals at http://photo-personals-search.com. Check it if you’re looking for web cam and fun.

Anonymous said...

Frankdarrah2, your blog is really cool. What I find most interesting in pictures is the look of smiling faces. Some time ago I found a site related to smiling faces where you can view and rate pictures of singles looking for dates. This gives me a lot of fun every day.

I know my comment is not very close to “this post” but I just wanted to share my opinion about http://photo-personals-search.com.

Anonymous said...

Dear Frankdarrah2,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell alabama highway construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
alabama highway construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like alabama highway construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your alabama highway construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: alabama highway construction.

Anonymous said...

Dear Frankdarrah2,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell construction highway zone. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
construction highway zone. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like construction highway zone on interest free credit and you can pay for your construction highway zone whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: construction highway zone.