Sunday, May 01, 2005

My grandfather, Joseph M. Fiske, at the beginning of the last century, and probably photo was taken shortly after he and my grandmother had gotten married (and this, of course, is on my mother`s side of the family)...I don`t have any history photos of my father`s side of the family, except of those taken of my father and my uncles (his brothers)...My grandmother never really liked my father and probably was glad when my mother left him and came back to live with her and my grandfather and she became a slave to my grandmother for years to come after that event and never re-married, until after my grandmother`s death in 1978, and only after leaving town for good, and after leaving me for good, also...Yes, I know, it sounds very confusing, but, it is a complicated story, anyway...Just more family trivia....

Please click on photo for larger image...

No comments: